- Lansing Art Gallery, 113 S Washington Square, Lansing MI 48933, Phone: 517 374 6400, Contact: Barb Whitney, Executive Director
- Main Branch Gallery, 234 E Michigan Ave Suite 4, Grayling MI 49738, Phone: 989 344 0030, Contact: Kim Diment and Ken Wright, Owners
- C2C Gallery, 104 Washington Ave, Grand Haven MI 49417, Phone: 616 935 7337, Contact: Cyndi Casemier, Owner
- l’heure bleue galerie, 4210 Bridge St #3, Cambria CA 93428, Phone: 714 612 8015, Contact: Lisa Harpel, Owner
- The William and Joseph Gallery, 727 Canyon Road, Santa Fe, NM Owner Mary Bonney. Phone: 505-982-9404
- Synchronicity Gallery, 6671 Western Av., Glen Arbor, MI 49636 Owner David Thomasma. Phone: 231-334-4732
SELECTED EXHIBITIONS & AWARDS
- Silver Medal of Honor, 146th Annual International American Watercolor Society Exhibition
- Best of Show, San Diego International
- 2010, Invited, Shanghai Zhujiajiao Watercolor Biennial Exhibition Award
- Holbein Merchandise Award (one of the top three awards), International Society of Acrylic Painters-International Exhibit 2009
- Watercolor West National Exhibition, 3rd place award
- Allied Artist of America, M. Grumbacher Gold Medal Award
- Louisiana Watercolor Society International Exhibition, Corporate Purchase Award, Arches Paper Co.
- TWSA, Skyledge Award (top award).
- Adirondacks National Exhibition of American Watercolor, Ruth Rosenau Silver Medallion.
- American Watercolor Society Annual Exhibition, Arches Paper Co. Award, 2008 Silver Medal of Honor.
- National Watercolor Society, Beverly Green Memorial Purchase Award with Silver Star.
- Invitational Exhibit, "Watercolor" Muskegon Museum of Art, Muskegon, Michigan.
- Watercolor Society of Houston International Exhibition of Watercolor, Shirley Sterling Award.
- San Diego Watercolor Society 26th Annual International Exhibition, Green Flash Photo Merchandise award.
- International Society of Acrylic Painters Annual, M. Graham Merchandise Award.
- Watercolor U.S.A., The Springfield Art Museum, Springfield Missouri.
- Birds In Art, Leigh Yawkey Woodson Art Museum.
- National Society of Painters in Casein and Acrylic, Inc. 55th Annual Exhibition, Salmagundi Club, NY, NY, Arches Paper Company Award.
MEMBERSHIPS & ASSOCIATIONS
- Signature Life Member I.S.E.A. International Society of Experimental Artists
- Signature Member, Dolphin Fellow, American Watercolor Society
- Signature Member, National Watercolor Society
- Signature Member, Rocky Mountain Water Media Society
- Signature Life Member, Transparent Watercolor Society of America-Master Status
- Signature Life Member, Louisiana Watercolor Society Signature Member, Watercolor West, California
- Signature Member, ISAP, International Society of Acrylic Painters
- Board of Directors, Lansing Art Gallery, 1992-1996
- WHS Watercolor Honor Society 2009
- Juror of Awards, American Watercolor Society 2015.
- Juror of Selection and Awards Rocky Mountain National Water Media Society 2015.
- Juror of Selection and Awards Pittsburg Watercolor Society
- Juror of Selection and Awards for the Arizona Aqueous 2013, Western Federation of Watercolor Societies 2013, and Northwest Watercolor Society 2013.
- Juror of Selection and Awards Niagara Frontier Watercolor Society 2013.
- Juror of selection and Awards, Ohio Watercolor Society Annual, 2012.
- Elected, Juror of Selection, 2010 American Watercolor Society.
- Elected, Juror of Selection, 2010 National Watercolor Society.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, Florida Watercolor Society 32nd annual exhibition, 2003.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, Watercolor Society of Oregon, annual transparent watercolor exhibition, 2003.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, Southport National Exhibition, Southport North Carolina, 2004.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, Watercolor Society of Houston, membership show, 2004.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, Southwest Watercolor Society Annual National exhibition, Dallas Texas, 2006.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, Miami Watercolor Society, March, 2008.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, South Carolina Water Media Society, October, 2008.
- Juror of Selection and Awards, Colorado Watercolor Society, April, 2009.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts with honors, 1973, Michigan State University.
- Art instructor with the Lansing Public Schools from 1974, retired 2002.
- Water media instructor, juror, demonstrator and lecturer offering workshops and classes.
- Author, “Creative Watercolor Workshop” North Light Publisher, 2005.